Wednesday 5 March 2014

Haul!

Hello lovelies!

So recently I had been looking for a good creamy bronzer that I could use for contouring. A friend of mine who is also the manager of a Chanel counter recommended the "Soleil tan de Chanel" which is a creamy bronzing makeup base. 
It has such a beautiful texture and is very soft. The formulation is very blendable and buildable. A little goes a long way with this bronzer. 

In this container you receive 30g for £31 which is a lot of product! The packaging is very sleek and has the classic chanel logo. In this photo I had already used the bronzer a few times and it looks like I've barely touched it. I think this will last me a very long time.

I absolutely love how this bronzer gives you a natural and radiant glow. It just makes you look so healthy. It is the perfect product for contouring, and can be used over foundation or under a foundation for a subtle summery glow.

10/10 LOVE. 

Here is a picture of some of the other things I bought recently..


The bag is a really cute makeup bag with separate compartments inside, it will help prevent your makeup from getting messy! £4 from primark - bargain!

I also bought the pencil crayon eyeliner from chanel in the colour "grenat" which is a deep rusty, purple with a hint of red.
The formulation of this eyeliner is very creamy and easy to apply with a good colour payoff. It's also waterproof which is handy as I get watery eyes, and it lasts all day!
 I am so thrilled about finding this product because chanel recently discontinued it. I was talking to a lovely chanel lady in John Lewis and she had a look and found one !

I bought the sleek blush in "rose gold" I had been eyeing this product up for a whole and it looks especially beautiful on medium/tan/deep complexions...as does anything that's rose gold really.

Finally, I got my hands on a lovely Chanel lipstick from their new lipstick range that was launched on valentines day. It is number 145 and is a deep purpley pink. It is from the "rouge allure" line, these lipsticks are great as they last all day and aren't drying in any way. The packaging is gorgeous and sleek.

Love love love these purchases!
Let me know if you've made any fabulous buys recently! I'd love to know!

Until next time...
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! <3
    I just completed the Sunshine award on my blog, and I nominated you to do it next!
    Check it out!
    http://www.lovedesiree3.com/2014/03/the-sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete