Friday 25 July 2014

Current Beauty Favourites !

Hellooo internet!

I've been so busy recently and I've had no time at all to sit down and blog!
Last month I went to Paris, which was AMAZING! Spent five days admiring the beautiful architecture and soaking up the sun! My favourite spot in Paris has to be Montmartre by the Sacre Coeur, the view from up top were so stunning and the restaurants...*drool*.

 View from the Sacre Coeur - Montmartre, Paris. 
Sunset near the Notre Dame, Paris.


Sacre coeur - Montmartre, Paris


Anyway! My current beauty favourites... (Which are mostly hauled items from Paris ) are *drumroll*...

The bioderma créaline H2O.
This micellar water is like no other, it dissolves dirt and makeup off your face like a dream and leaves your skin happy and hydrated ! I've had lots of issue with severely dry, dehydrated and flaky skin for the past year and this has helped so much! Well worth the hype. I bought two big bottles of this in Paris at a French pharmacie. I wish pharmacies in England were the same:( it is like a heaven for all you skincare junkies out there!!



The little product in the bottom left corner is a hair saviour! It's from a company called Yves Roche and honestly it's helped so much with my dry and damaged ends from bleaching. I also picked up the shampoo and conditioner from the same line! They were all on offer for half price! (I think)

The hair oil is from L'Occitane and contains argan oil which really helps to strengthen and replenish the hair. It also leaves your hair beautifully shiny and soft.

Lastly another product I discovered is the Caudalie divine oil which is ah-amazing, it has done wonders for my sore and flaky Hayfever nose and this happened overnight! You can also use this argan infused oil on your hair and body too ! Love this ❤️❤️❤️

1 comment:

  1. I'm well jel!!! haha I've nominated you for the Liebster Award so just read my post to get all the info on how to get involved :) see you soon! http://aashs-littletalks.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete