Thursday 20 February 2014

Entering the world of blogging!

Hello lovelies!

Firstly, this is me.

In this photo I am wearing CHANEL vitalumiere in beige 40, maybelline fit me concealer in 20, CHANEL eye quad in "vanity", CHANEL rouge coco shine in "Monte Carlo", Volume de chanel mascara and CHANEL blusher in "evocation"

I am 18 years old and currently on a gap year! You will see in my description that I love beauty. I love to experiment with new products both "drugstore" and "high end" because it's so great to find new products that I could potentially adore, regardless of price. 

I must confess, I am a total CHANEL addict. I will be writing a post all about my chanel collection addiction so keep an eye out for that!

I can't wait to start this adventure with you !

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11822777/?claim=k5m396sdapr">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

until next time..

T


No comments:

Post a Comment