Friday 21 February 2014

Kiehls samples and review!

Hello lovelies!

Soo I wandered into the Kiehls store in Cambridge and the lovely consultant spoke to me about the different products. Amongst the huge variety of skincare goodies, a couple of products caught my eye.


1. Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream
-a facial cream for normal - dry skin with ingredients that help retain the water in the skin.
2. Kiehls Ultra Facial Toner
-a very hydrating toner for all skin types. It contains Apricot Kernel Oil which is extracted from apricot kernels and has a very high Vitamin E content which aids fast absorption into the skin.
It also contains Avocado oil, which is a natural source if amino acids and is the most moisturising of the fruit oils.
3. Kiehls Creme De Corps
- with Beta Carotene, Sesame Oil and Cocoa Butter.

I am in love with the Ultra Facial Toner. It is an incredibly hydrating, gentle and softening toner which doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or uncomfortable. One thing I really love about this product is that it is formulated without the use of alcohols and won't strip your skin In any way. 

I absolutely loved all these products and will be going in to pick all three of these lovely things up next time I'm in the Kiehls store!




No comments:

Post a Comment